|Position||Psychometric Assessments Analyst|
|Location||Lebanon - Broumana|
1- Job Description:
- Assist the Talent Management Consultants on initiatives of respective Talent Management projects or proposals whenever needed in order to submit deliverables on time.
- Administer all Psychometric Assessments platforms which includes creating project, sending invitations to candidates, generating reports & sending the reports for the respective clients.
- Assist in small Talent Management project, or discrete section of a larger project, with focus on tight management of scope, quality, time and budget.
- Proactively build relationships with contacts to be able to assist the identification/credentials, development/growth and closure of Talent Management sales opportunities.
- Develop key Competencies, Job families and Job descriptions.
- Sustain Talent Management proposal development initiatives through settled and agreed actions.
- Set a social media plan and keep social media updated and always active in order to increase the company’s presence and awareness in the market.
- To contribute in the development, update and maintenance of Phoenix Consulting’s internal library by conducting research, in an effort to enrich available information on Talent Management topics.
- Assist and contribute in delivering outstanding client results, direct client personnel, prepare work plans, facilitate client teams to implement recommendations, organize and write proposals, and participate in new or developing business opportunities in non-critical accounts.
- Support Talent Management business development by providing proper business analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources or relevant field.
- Certification in at least one Psychometric Assessment tool.
- BPS, Hogan Assessments or Saville Assessments is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM till 5:00 PM